Happy Friday to our faithful followers here on Heartland Today. It has been quite some time since we have done a TGIF edition of Heartland Today, and I cannot think of a better day to do something cool than a TGIF post in the triple digit heat!
To keep you cool in the summer here are 10 quick tips to keep you cool in the heat wave!!
- Have a water balloon fight
- Spend the day at a water park
- Make homemade ice cream in a Ziploc bag.
- Sip some sweet iced tea and enjoy a cool book or magazine
- Make fresh lemonade
- Go swimming in a pool, beach, or lake
- Splash around in a plastic kiddy pool
- Run around in the sprinklers
- Make popsicles in your freezer
- Stay inside and enjoy the cool AC in your ENERGY Star Heartland Home!
No matter what you do this weekend we know you will be cool!! But try some of these helpful hints to beat the heat!!
Don’t Forget!! Our Decorated Model Homes also have crisp, cool, and refreshing air conditioning, so stop out and visit us this and every weekend from 12 until 5!